Who is a Shipper?
Who is a Carrier?
- A Co-Loader - A freight forwarder who is transferring cargo another freight forwarder or consolidator
- An Import / Exporter - An intermediary between local manufacturers and overseas buyers or vice versa, can be
directly purchasing good produced abroad and selling them in the native market
- A Global Supply Chain Professional - Anyone else who works in the global supply chain
- A Direct Client - Manufacturers that can ship directly to a customer
What is the LCLConnect?
- A Freight Forwarder, also known as a non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) - a person or company
that organizes shipments for individuals or businesses to get manufactured goods to a market, customer or final
point of distribution
- A Consolidator - a Forwarder that can groups together bookings made by various travel agents so as to get
cheaper group fares on normal scheduled flights
LCLConnect is a social network specifically designed for Logistics and Supply
Chain professionals/businesses to connect. It's all about bringing branded content and moderated conversations on
business expansion and easy of doing it. LCLConnect helps you to connect with quality customers,
import-exporters, consolidators, shippers, freight forwarders, Sales managers etc. Where you engage in a way
beyond display advertising by participating in group discussions on the topics that matters most.